This booking allows one person to join us at the forge to come and experience the magical alchemy of copper smithing and help co-create a copper feather for the winged sculpture. Also take away something as a memento from the day.
Refreshments and cake available at your session.
Please contact Karen on 07710978203 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org to book in your time slot.
All slots are 1.5 hours in length allowing you the time to immerse yourself in this magical experience.
Copper Smithing - 12th June
- Please do not attend the session if you show any signs of Covid infection - another date can be booked in for you.
- Places are limited so adhering to physically distancing procedures.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout.
- Please contact Karen to book in your session - 07710978203 or email@example.com
- Please come to the forge no more than 5 - 10 mins before your session. This allows us to prepare the site for you from the previous attendees.
- Toilets are available on site.
- Session includes tea/coffee and cake/biscuits
- includes a memento from the session which you will make